Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet. This recipe serves 4 people and should take about 45 minutes to prepare and cook. Please keep in mind that this is a rough outline and you may need to adjust the ingredients and cooking times to suit your specific needs.
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the steak strips and potatoes with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the minced garlic and butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted.
- Add the steak and potatoes to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the steak is browned on all sides.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast the steak and potatoes for 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the steak is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet! It’s a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is perfect for busy weeknights or when you’re craving a hearty and flavorful dinner. The combination of tender, juicy steak and creamy, garlicky potatoes is sure to satisfy your taste buds.